Monday, November 17, 2008

The Radio City Christmas Spectacular




Mommy's favorite part











Adam has been soooo excited to go and see the Christmas show this year!! We were going to go last year with our towns park and recs department in mid-December and we got snowed and iced out so we weren't able to go. This year we went with the Jeff Bank. We really like doing things this way. We hop on the bus, they had our tickets for us (which we noticed they bought in May so I think we got a really good deal) and drop us of at the door, pick us up and we were home by 4:00 pm. It was a long day for us, I am not going to lie, we were up at 5:00 am, caught the bus at 6:45 and saw the 10:00 am show. It was a memorable experience though.


Every time a commercial would come on TV Adam would yell, 'We're going to go see that! We're going to go and see the kickers!' He referred and still refers to the show and the women as the kickers. He kept wanting to know when they were coming on and where they were. He really enjoyed the Santa and told everyone that Santa waved to him. He was the youngest person on the bus and we were so proud because we got so many compliments on what a well behaved boy he was and how articulate and friendly. We are very fortunate. He didn't nap at all he just chatted away to everyone. When asked what his favorite part of the show was, it was always the kicking!
Oh, and another fun tidbit of info. The baby seemed to really enjoy the show, it was seriously kicking the entire time! I don't know if it was the music or what. Chip said maybe it will be a little Rockette! We find out what the baby is next Wednesday and I think Chip is more excited than I am honestly, he can't wait!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oooh, maybe that means you are having a girl! I little Rockette in the making!! I can't wait to hear...

Ever since I saw the movie Annie as a little girl, I have wanted to see the Rockettes. I didn't even know they still ...existed. Now I want to go!

And those bus tours are totally the way to go - all the fun with none of the stress! Woo hoo!