Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shaving Cream






I read in a magazine (and just knew from being an elementary teacher) that playing with shaving cream is a lot of fun. So I thought that while I cleaned up the mess from us making muffins, I would put some shaving cream in some baking pans and let the kids play. As you can see, it got a little out of control and I had to shower Van down afterwards. He was NOT happy. Next time, I will either wait until they are a little older, OR supervise a little better. :) Notice it on the chair under Van?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh my word, Jules, that's hilarious. You can totally tell they had a BLAST! I love the look on Adam's face in the first pic, pure glee. And how cute that Van put it right on his face, all ready to shave!! :)