Saturday, September 12, 2009

Adam's first day of school















These pictures are put on backwards, and one is put on twice! Lovely. The first is Adam getting OFF the bus at home all dishevelled. The second you can see him really tiny in the khaki pants, being walked into school by the aide. And these last here he is all ready to go. We (as in Chip if he is off or my mother in law if he isn't) bring him to school every day because we live 7 minutes away and if he took the bus to school, he would be on the bus for 40 minutes. When he comes home, he is the first off so he rides the bus home.
When he came home the first day and I asked him what he did, he said 'Well, I didn't learn how to be an astronaut, drive a tractor or tie my shoes.' He had big expectations I guess. And of course he went in to school, never blinked an eye and loved it. According to people at school who saw my mom, a child was crying and Adam asked him why he was crying and he said he missed his mom. Adam told him that he would see her later and tried to show him his shoes. I don't think Adam has ever missed me! Which is a good thing I guess. But our little school boy is loving it, I am loving my job, so life is good on the Furman Farm. :)

No comments: