The kids are big fans of Daddy. And who wouldn't be? I am quite a fan myself. :) Since school has been out, Chip and I have both been off. The kids are really relishing in this time that they get to spend with him. I caught a few of the fun things they have been doing together. He reads them their bed time stories EVERY night. This is nothing new really but I thought I would snag a shot of it. I know that Adam really cherishes this time because he wrote about it in his journal at school. In the second picture they are making sun tea together. And the last few they are playing airplanes. You can see the landing pad they created. Each night when Adam goes to bed he asks Chip what he is going to wear, and then bases his attire on his father's response. Van HAS to wear a belt if Daddy does and will wear sneakers if Daddy is wearing sneakers or work boots if that is the choice of foot wear at the moment. And you can see the matching green hats in the first picture. :) I am very thankful for the father of my children. He is a wonderful dad.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment