So we're three for three. All of our kids love books. Anna has taken to Big Red Barn, and any other farm books. Unfortunately, you can see a page she is sitting on. Even though it is a board book, she seemed to rip part of a page off. I taped it back. :)
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, yay! I am hoping Matt will like books even half as much as Ben does. Ben will literally sit in your lap ALL DAY and let you read to him. He doesn't even want to stop to eat. Ha ha. Anyway, I started reading to Ben when we was just a few months old, and with Matt I started around 9 months, maybe? So he is more into shoving the book away, eating the corner of it, turning the pages himself, etc. I just hope he loves books as much as Ben. It's so good for their development, for one, but I also think it's such good quality time, you know?
Post a Comment