Here are some things that the kids have been saying/doing lately that either touch my heart or crack me up and I don't want to forget them.
A few days ago Van says to me, "Mommy, wanna play tractors? C'mon Mommy, tractors are good for you."
Anna likes to hold hands. She likes to hold hands at the dinner table and I just think it's the sweetest thing. She sits next to me on my right hand side so she holds her left hand out to my right hand it makes it a little difficult to eat for me. But it is just darling. And she likes to hold hands when she lies down for a nap too or in the morning when she comes in our room and we aren't ready to wake up yet, we'll hold hands and she'll fall back asleep. What a little sweetie.
A few weeks ago Adam and I had this conversation:
me: Did you like your lunch I packed today?
Adam: Yes, and thanks for the note.
me: Do your friends read the notes sometimes?
Adam: Oh yes, we can all read now, but sometimes they make fun of me.
me: Why?
Adam: Oh because you say you love me and you're a girl so a girl loves me. But that's OK, I don't care, you can still put it. :)
Here's another one from Adam:
"Mom! MOM!!! Come and look! There's a black butterfly!! God made a new butterfly!!!"
And one last one that is kinda gross but cracks me up just the same. Adam thinks he is getting 'man hair'. Which of course means any sort of dark/longer hair that thankfully has only been growing on his legs. :) So yesterday he apparently found 'new' man hair, between his toes. I told him that it wasn't man hair, it was dirt, which of course it was only dirt. Man hair- he cracks me up!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment