I think I should re-name this blog- 'Furman's Home improvement site' because basically that is all I post anymore. When Adam was a baby (see above picture that wasn't taken in 2004, it was 2006) we re-did the garage. Adam is now seven and you can see the above room in the garage in the top picture, that was the before picture this summer. It was 'done' but not finished in a way that I would like. We basically used it as a catch all. So this summer I hired someone to finish it. Chip probably would have been able to do it but it wasn't on his radar list. He has bigger and better things to do such as fix this other barn. In about a month's time a man came and put in flooring, sheet rock, painted, put in tile at the top of the stairs and put in doors. He also stained the boards. Chip did some tile on the bar. Now it looks fabulous! We can have meetings up there, parties, run on the treadmill (Chip is going to get the TV hooked up) and I love it! We are having a hay ride there in 4 days and it is ready to go.
1 comment:
Jules, that is AWESOME! I wish I'd gotten to see it for the hayride. It looks like a great place for a huge kid SLEEPOVER... :)
Post a Comment