Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My little funny bug




Here are some pictures of Adam today at The Little Gym. It is one of our favorite places to go. Today he graduated from a 'Super Beast' to a 'Funny Bug'. Next Monday when he is a funny bug he will go in the gym all by himself and I will get to sit and watch. We did a trial class last week and I think I could have left him there, he didn't seem to care. I am glad he is so well adjusted but sad at the same time that he is growing up.

1 comment:

Alana Goldstein said...

Oh My big step!!! You will have to prep me to sit and watch. After two years of being right there with my little sweetie, I may have a hard time with this... I cannot believe Adam is already at that point. Time really does fly!!!