We were in Ocean City New Jersey this past week for vacation. It is sort of becoming a family tradition. We went two years ago when Adam was Van's age (17 months) and I was just about 6 weeks pregnant with Van. Last year we went to Wildwood New Jersey, Adam was almost 2 1/2 and Van was 4 months. And this year we went back to Ocean City again. I think we are going to make this place our usual vacation spot. Wildwood was a little too wild for us but Ocean City seems just right. I took over 100 pictures but I am not going to post them all. I'll just do some of my favorites and some of the highlights of our trip. We rented a condo for a week a few blocks from the beach and the boardwalk. Grammy, Papa, Uncle Joe and Dee and my Aunt Jane all went. We're looking forward to going again.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment