So needless to day, when Daddy saw the bluegrass group Del McCourey band was coming to Bethel Woods, we decided to make a little family outing of it (minus Van, it was at 8 pm). As soon as they started to play I recognized their voices. And they were very very good. Adam did get a little sleepy, I am not sure if it was because the time in the evening or music association...
Friday, August 8, 2008
Del McCourey Band
So needless to day, when Daddy saw the bluegrass group Del McCourey band was coming to Bethel Woods, we decided to make a little family outing of it (minus Van, it was at 8 pm). As soon as they started to play I recognized their voices. And they were very very good. Adam did get a little sleepy, I am not sure if it was because the time in the evening or music association...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bethel Woods is a FANTASTIC place and is one of Dylan's favorite places to go...I have to highly recommend The NY Philharmonic and Boston Pops if you are interested in making another 8p.m trip for a concert. Glad you enjoyed it!
I think it is so funny that Chip chose this genre to introduce the boys to as babies. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment