




We went to Sears about 2 weeks ago and got the boys pictures taken for their second and fourth birthdays. I like to get their pictures taken around their birthdays and then a picture of them together on their half birthdays which fall in August. They don't change TOO much now but they did when they were babies... a lot happens in six months when you are a baby, and I also like that the pictures are taken in two different seasons. Anyway, here are some of the shots. Chip went with us this time for the first time so I am glad he got to pick which pictures he liked. We went to Chuck E Cheeses afterwards and the boys were delighted.
3 comments:
Can't wait till the group pics include Anna!
And seriously, how did you get Van to sit still? We took Ben at 11 months, which obviously is roughly half Van's age, but he was NOT about sitting still, or sitting at all, or even standing - mostly about diving off the table toward anyone who looked remotely familiar. Ha!
Cute boys!
I was thinking the same as Beth...can't wait to see Anna in those pics!
Van didn't sit for his one year pics at all either. The pic we have of Van at one year he is kneeling and she JUST caught it before he got up. He was ALL over the place. We'll get them done in August again... and Anna will be there. :)
Post a Comment