We went to Lake George for the better part of a week. We went camping there when I was a kid, I went in high school a few times, and we went when I was newly married. I always have liked it up there. It isn't too far from home but a nice little get-away. Since we didn't go to Ocean City this year (because we took Van when he was Anna's age and it was NOT fun) we thought we could go to Lake George since it wasn't as far and not the stop and go traffic.
Would I hop in the car again with a 3 month old and say it was the most fun experience of my life? No. But we still had a good time. It was nice just not to have to do laundry and cook for a few days, plus have some extra hands. I really have no complaints about Anna on the way up but the way home wasn't as fun. And she slept wonderfully next to me in the bassinet each night too, she actually started to sleep through the night. :)
We went to the beach, the Minne-ha-ha, mini-golf and water slide world. The kids really had a blast. I would like to go back again in a few years in the winter and go to the indoor water park!
2 comments:
I like alllllll the pictures, but I LOVE the one of your boys running along the water together. SO sweet.
I was curious how your trip to Lake George went. Stephen and I went in June for my cousins wedding which was on the Horicon Yacht (docked next to the Minnie HA HA)...I think next year I may take the kids there for a couple of days...didn't want to go with Emily yet but looks like all 3 of your kids had tons of fun
Post a Comment