Here are some pictures of our little darling. She is a piece of work. When I was pregnant, my friend told me, 'Oh you are going to LOVE a girl. I had a girl first and then a boy and I love how my girl makes soft little girl noises and plays with toys so delicately. My son grunts and screeches and bats at his things like a mad man.' Well, since I have only boys, I have never really noticed because that is what I am used to. My mother in law said to me the other day, 'What happened to this little delicate girl we were supposed to have, she sounds like a crow!' Ha! She is so loud and sort of growls and when she has her toys on this thing that hangs downs, she yanks them off and goes crazy. This is not some little delicate flower that's for sure.
Also, last night my mom and I decided to give her a little rice cereal. I wanted to wait until I got the 'official OK' from the Dr. which is next week but she is over four months, we decided to give it a go. With the boys, it took like a whole month until they got what they were supposed to do. Well she ate it like she has been eating her entire life and wanted more. She is something else. I love her to death though, my sweet baby girl.
1 comment:
Aw, Jules. She is at such an adorable stage. I love the plump baby-ness. And how funny that she eats (and always has eaten) like it's her JOB! She probably never will be a delicate little flower, with two older brothers! Your friend who had a girl first didn't have anyone to show her how to grunt and bat at things. :)
Post a Comment