For the past few years my dad has had a Christmas party at his work. Last year my parents took Van because we were on the cruise. My how much has changed in a year! We have an almost 8 month old and I am back to work. But anyway, we always enjoy this party. It is low key and the kids have a great time. Santa brings them each a small gift and we have dinner. I remember going one year when I was pregnant with Van and Adam didn't want ANYTHING to do with Santa. This year, everyone likes Santa and has a lot to tell him. I hope we can go again next year.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
The prison Christmas party
For the past few years my dad has had a Christmas party at his work. Last year my parents took Van because we were on the cruise. My how much has changed in a year! We have an almost 8 month old and I am back to work. But anyway, we always enjoy this party. It is low key and the kids have a great time. Santa brings them each a small gift and we have dinner. I remember going one year when I was pregnant with Van and Adam didn't want ANYTHING to do with Santa. This year, everyone likes Santa and has a lot to tell him. I hope we can go again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures of all of you!
Btw...I meant to tell you the other day...I love your new haircut
Looks great...very professional.
Those pictures of Anna looking up at Santa are priceless!
Post a Comment