Saturday, December 5, 2009

Things I am looking forward to with my daughter

1. black patent leather shoes
2. making intricate sugar cookies
3. toe nail polish
4. baby dolls
5. bows and barrettes
6. gingerbread houses
7. doll houses
8. tea parties
9. french braids
10. American Girl Doll store
11. going to see the Nutcracker with a red wool coat that has two buttons on the top with a black fur collar and a black headband with a bow and the shoes in number one (have I thought about this one?)
12. horses
13. striped cotton tights
14. entering an animal in the fair
15. Mary Janes
16. purses

4 comments:

Poley said...

Oh then there's boys, break ups, telephone calls, dance class...i've thought about this one too

Julie said...

I know!!! I was trying to stay positive. :) But I meant to add dance class and Brownies/Girlscouts too. We can do all of this together keri!!!

Beth said...

Oh, see now you are making me wish for a girl. All this time I've been telling myself I'm happy with my two boys!

I keep saying, At least I never have to have a "Girls' Day" with an 8 year old. I can have it with my grown-up girlfriends. And then a millisecond later I think, it would be kind of nice to have a girls' day with an 8 year old, if she were my daughter! :(

So glad you are enjoying her!

Beth said...

Periods. You forgot periods.

;)