
I think it's pretty safe to say that my kids don't play with toys that often. I mean, they DO, especially Van, but for Adam? He prefers the dress up bin. I am going to do a breakdown of the attire. I am pretty sure they are firefighters and the guns are their hoses, but you might just have to ask them for clarification. They are both sporting pj's. Van has on my father's correction officer shirt and an Amish hat. Adam is wearing a police man coat, a bat man winter hat and although you can't completely see it, a hard plastic baseball helmet atop of the winter hat. I want to do a blog about the thing hanging on the wall (my new behavior
modification system) but I have just started it so I am going to give it awhile before I post about that. For now, just enjoy the above picture. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment