We have been enjoying the winter sports this year. We have been invited twice to a friend's house which has a pond. They made it and it is absolutely beautiful! We have a few ponds on our farm so I told Chip that has to be one of his many projects- get it 'entertaining friendly'. :) They have a lot of hockey sticks, pucks, goals, brooms, a basket of skates and other toys for older and younger kids to play with. They have a fire pit where we have enjoyed hot chocolate, soup and warmth! They also set up a grill where we hung out and enjoyed ourselves until the late evening with the help of a big spot light. I am excited that the boys know how to skate and I think this is something they will enjoy doing with their friends for a long time.
Anna and Van are having a blast in the snow too. We don't have packing snow yet but hopefully we will in the next few weeks. They go outside every day when they go to the barn. We are invited to go ice fishing this weekend too. I have never been ice fishing so I am excited to take the boys. They are forming a nice little group of friends and I am enjoying taking them and doing fun things!
No comments:
Post a Comment