We got a season pass to Sesame this year. We went once when we went to Ocean City NJ and then we were supposed to go a few times this past week but the weather was questionable. We ended up going one day which made me sad but I am not going to dwell on that. I am going to talk about what I loved about the day. We may go back again in the fall.
This park is known for 'being for the younger kids'. And that is what I really love about it. It keeps the kids young because honestly, you can't do any bigger kid stuff, there is just stuff for the little ones. So the night before we go Adam and Van are super excited. Adam gets into hysterics though because he can't bring all three Elmos with him. The morning when he wakes up, same deal, crying because he can't bring his three stuffed Elmo's (even though he has stayed at both grandparents' without them) so Chip lets him bring the entire bag of Elmo's as we fit 7 people and luggage and a stroller into my van. This though honestly makes me again remember, my 6 1/2 year old, isn't so old after all. So we end up bringing my nephew with us who just turned 8 and is going into the third grade. I honestly thought he would think the park was a little lame, especially since he has two older siblings which I am sure would think Sesame Street is NOT cool. BUT, he loved it! He loved the water rides, the roller coaster and even the characters. I didn't hear that this park was a baby park once. And what got me at the end of the night there was a parade as you can see. And you should have seen Adam waving to those characters. My big 6 1/2 year old I think still thinks Elmo is his friend and got SUPER excited to see them in the parade. You can see Eric and Adam standing next to Zoe in the one picture. Maybe we'll keep going for a few more years....
No comments:
Post a Comment