Are you surprised though? This last one is before the wall was poured. And the first one is obviously the wall. Where the black metal poles are sticking up is where the barn cleaner is going. It has to be poured in stages like this because the barn cleaner goes under the ground. I think more cement will be coming on Tuesday, I can't remember. We're moving along though.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
backwards post
Are you surprised though? This last one is before the wall was poured. And the first one is obviously the wall. Where the black metal poles are sticking up is where the barn cleaner is going. It has to be poured in stages like this because the barn cleaner goes under the ground. I think more cement will be coming on Tuesday, I can't remember. We're moving along though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment