Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy (11 month) Birthday Baby Van!


When Adam was born, I made a scrapbook of him and I took a picture of him each month. He was born on the 23rd so I took a picture of him on the 23rd of each month. I did that his entire first year and then I also did 18 months, 2 years and I think I will do each consecutive year until he is 5 (because that will fill up the entire book.) It is one of my favorite albums I did because it is just amazing to see the growth. And it is a really easy album to do because it only consists of one picture on a page, some stickers and a few sentences of things he was up to that month. I did the same thing for Van as well. This is a picture I took of him yesterday. I actually tried to take some today but I like this one better so I think I will use this for his 11 month picture. And I think I am going to write under it this month:
Van: - is determined to go up the stairs
- only wants people food
-has four teeth
And next month he will be a year already. :( I think I am one of the only moms in the world that actually gets a little sad on their children's birthdays. My sweet little baby, I love him so much.

1 comment:

Alana Goldstein said...

He is adorable!!! Good idea with the pictures each month. I cry too on the birthdays. It just goes too fast doesn't it???