I am in the process of scrapbooking my kids in the tub and I wanted a cute little quote or poem to put on the page. I have this book of quotes and poems about babies and toddlers and I thought I would share some with you that I found either inspiring or that I could relate to:
The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow; but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work. - Patrica Clafford
Don't make a living at the expense of life. There is no such thing as a non-working mother. -Hester Mundis
The walks and talks we have with our two-year olds in red boots have a great deal to do with the values they will cherish as adults. -Edith F. Hunter
You will always be your child's favorite toy. -Vicki Lansky
Looking into your wide eyes, I can see your trust, your intrigue, and your thirst for knowledge; and I can only hope that I can fulfill your life with these things, as you fulfill my life simply by being you. -Crystal Dawn Perry
Ok, off the scrapbook the tub. :)
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here is a quote a friend shared that I have found to be all too true even in a month and a half:
"There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart."
– Washington Irving
I love the oquote abou the walks and talks we have with our two year olds in red boots... so true!!!
Post a Comment