Sunday, January 27, 2008
We've got ourselves a walker!
Depending on your defintion of 'walking' I think Van is doing it. :) Adam was 13 and a half months when he walked. Everyone has in their mind the 12 month mark as when their child should be walking but from what I've read, a lot of kids are later and that is completely ok. So Adam was the type of kid that just started walking, there was no inbetween stage, he just took off. Van is a little different. He takes a few steps from the couch to the coffee table and he will walk to Daddy if I let go of him, but he isn't like walking around the house by any means like Adam was. Maybe by his birthday he'll be high stepping it? :) Either way, Grammy isn't too happy about it. It's BABY Van she says, he has to be a baby. :) Just wait until the hair cut in a few weeks Daddy is insisting upon. :( Yesterday after he woke up from his nap though, he snuggled back into my arms and slept for another half hour. I thought, I am going to enjoy this as long as I can!! I'll post a pic of him at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A funny story about a haircut! This lady I work with said her son took his daughter for her 1st haircut because his wife said she didn't want to take her. Well the wife meant she wasn't emotionally ready for this. Her son totally didn't understand and thought she just didn't want to go. When he came home with his daughter who had her 1st haircut without mom! Yikes!
OK, Ben is one month old and I already feel like he is growing up right out of my arms!! Once in awhile when he is done nursing, he will be really awake and content. He just stares into my face like it's a beautiful painting or something. And no matter how tired I am, no part of me wants to put him down. I snuggle him close and remind myself that these lap moments won't last forever!
Sounds like he will be all over soon. Watch out Adam!!!
Post a Comment