Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random pictures


Our last day at Little Gym. We have really enjoyed going on and off for the last 2 years. I will miss going but we are going to explore some other options closer to home.




My nephew has been here for the last week. I have been doing crafts with the boys almost every day. This is a frog puppet we made. Last week I had Van paint and he LOVED it. He threw an absolute tantrum when I called it quits. So this time rather than deal it that, plus another kid, I gave him some water and a water painting sheet, if that is what you call it. He loves that too. This is craft time at Grandma's after we watch the pool men and before lunch. :)


And here's Daddy and Van acting like a bunch of goof balls. Any hat Van finds laying around, he puts it on his head. He thinks its funny to put it on backwards. His new found skill is jumping. He loves to jump and then everybody claps. If you don't clap, he'll clap for himself. :) I love these two, so cute!

No comments: