Adam taking his brother's life into his own hands.
And Adam on some firetruck or forest ranger thing. Can you tell I don't know my vehicles?
My parents and I took the boys (because when it is a sunny and dry day in the summer, you have to take advantage and hay) so daddy stayed home and mowed hay. And we picked up my aunt on the way. I don't think Van really got the whole concept exactly but Adam enjoyed it. He liked the bouncy houses the best I think. It was a fun day for us.
One thing I mentioned to my aunt is, that is just funny to see people in the same boat as I am all over the place. My kids didn't have melt downs, thank God, but it's funny to see the parents with the double or triple strollers, babies strapped to themselves, running after kids, pregnant with another, dripping ice cream cones, snapping pictures. I am not necessarily all of those things but it is funny to see people that you can totally relate to, all in one area.
No comments:
Post a Comment