The next time I should be posting about the pool is when we will actually be in it. And the pool won't be the focus, it will be the kids swimming in it!
I actually woke Van up today (during nap time) when I heard the water trucks coming up the hill. Adam already awoke from his slumber as soon as he heard them. We ran out and watched them empty two large truck fulls (6,000 + gallons each). And we need 20,000 gallons so we are waiting on the other trucks as we speak. They got the water from some cave and the water is about 50 degrees but is as clear as day. It should be warm though in a few days after the heater heats it for awhile.
As I mentioned before, we are leaving for NJ on Saturday morning so this will be my last post for a while. When we get back I will post vacation pics and the kids swimming in the pool. But this is about it for now.
2 comments:
Ahhh! It's gorgeous! All in favor of girls' weekend at Julie's house.....
You are going to get so much use out of that pool!
How fun it must have been for the boys to see the pool being filled! That's cool you got pure/clean water delivered:) Have fun on vacation!
Post a Comment