
This is the theme we are doing for the boys' room. I asked Adam if he wanted tractors or airplanes... and I think I gave him another choice as well, and I can't remember what it was... but anyway, he wanted airplanes. I did some research online and found a few sets. I printed out two, and he liked this one... and so did his father, so this is what we are going with. I really like it as well. The only problem is that it is white and two boys with a white bedspread... I don't know. But like Chip said, they basically just sleep in there, how bad can it be. So I ordered two sets and the curtain comes with it, and I got the lamp shade as well. Chip didn't want the pictures because I guess he has other plans. We'll have the room all ready when the bunk beds come the end of May sometime and I will post what the room looks like then. If you are looking for bedding though, this is a great site- beautiful things and not so expensive:
http://www.beyond-bedding.com/
1 comment:
Very cute, Jules!
I can't believe he didn't pick tractors!!
Post a Comment