I said when I did posts about the baby, I would put some baby clothes on here as well. These most definitely don't scream 'girl' but I like them anyway. About a month ago when I went shopping, I brought the boys' cotton pants with me and tried to find girly or maybe I should say not TOTALLY boy shirts to match them. I got the duck outfit just because, but this chicken shirt does match a pair of pants they have, and so appropriate for the farm!
As of today, I have 8 weeks left in the pregnancy. With each pregnancy, I make out a 'to-do' list before the baby comes. Here is what I have to do so far, and what is accomplished:
Before Anna comes:
-check my batteries- make sure I have enough and back ups for the swing, bouncy seat, mobile, etc
-trade in my bottles for the BPA free ones (I got a coupon today for some playtex and I may do this next week)
-get a new bouncy seat (the one we had for the boys was my nephew's and he is 5 1/2. We have to hit it in order for it to work, I'm splurging and getting a new one)
-get ink and paper for the printer (with Van we brought my mini-picture printer. We took pics of him at the hospital and printed them out right then and there and when my parents came or Chip went to work, they had pictures to take with them. The nurses thought we were funny with our little set up.)
-wash baby clothes
-paint room (I have samples and made arrangements with my aunt, we paint together. This looks like this will happen next week)
-finish knitted baby blanket (I think this will happen in less than 2 weeks)
-get 12x12 scrapbook
-wash and set up bassinet and bedding
-wash car seat
-read over Babywise
-pack my bag
-set up a savings account (I forgot all about this. I put some money in the boys accounts today and realized I need to do this for her as well. I had it done 3 months before they were born so I am behind!)
Already Done:
-homemade thank you notes
- newborn attire
-a BUNCH of scrapbook pages started, more than I had with the boys
-baby book partially filled out (I can't fill it ALL out until she is born)
-homemade birth announcements are picked, all the paper is cut, and fake info aligned on the computer. When she comes I just need a picture, fill out the correct info and tape the papers together
-bedding bought and name on the wall ordered
Maybe I will do another post like this in four weeks and let you know my progress. I have more 'to do' than 'completed'!
3 comments:
I just want to say that I don't know what is going on with my posts. I make paragraphs when I type and for some reason they don't show up on my posts. I promise I am not writing in big blobs!!
Ha ha, I hadn't notice the lack of paragraphs. :)
You are so organized, my friend. With Ben I kept thinking, I need to pack that bag, I need to pack that bag... ha! But honestly, I did do a lot of the same things, wash the baby clothes, fill out this and that except for his weight and length and whatnot. I am getting excited for you! Are you excited yet?! Kind of bittersweet, though, I bet. :-/
Can't wait to see pics of the nursery (eventually - no rush!!)! :)
You are so orgainized!!! I give you credit...you get so much done with two kids already!
Post a Comment