Ha! I REALLY stick with the rule- 'don't bring your baby out until she is eight weeks old or until she gets her shots'. I did this with the boys and I do it with her as well. It's kinda hard running to the grocery store and whatnot but I just don't want to take the chance of her getting sick. But she is still dressed to impress!
ANYway... I am addicted to dressing this kid up. Today she went through 3 outfits. The first one she had pants on and I didn't realize that it was so warm out. So we changed into the second to last picture with matching shoes (courtesy of Beth). LOVE them. Well, she exploded so we changed into our third outfit of the day by 8:30 am which is the plaid dress which I LOVE also. She is wearing that as we speak. The first outfit is a hand me down from Keri too, I think she looks so cute. I just love matching the shoes and everything. SO much fun!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE those little sandals! Soooo cute. I'm so glad I wasn't able to pass them up. :)
I have to say that dress was one of my favorites from Brynnie...I was bummed that Emme wouldn't fit in it but so happy that Anna got to wear it! Dressing up girls is addicting (I was just on gymboree's website and bought more dresses for my girls)...
Post a Comment