Friday, May 29, 2009

Guess what happens...



...when you give your kids markers to color with as you are cleaning up after dinner.
First let me say, Anna was with us in the other room cleaning up because could you imagine what would happen if I left her alone with Van? I don't even want to think about it. Anna always comes with me... even in the bathroom.
Oh, and how cute is this: I was coloring with them after I was done, and moved Anna in with us. I have a Barbie coloring book I have had since my neice was young and I kept at the house for something for her to do. I was coloring in that. Adam asked why I was coloring in it and I said because I like Barbies. He said, "I don't, they are for girls. I don't like girls. Well, I do like mom girls, just not princess girls." Ha!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, that is adorable. That he does like mom girls. Too cute!

And I LOVE the pictures of Van with marker all over his arms. I was waiting on the edge of my seat for the picture of Anna with marker all over her face... glad to read she was safe and sound with you! I love that you even take her into the bathroom with you (for her own protection, of course)!