I really should have the whole thing on video. We tried a few times for Adam to ride his bike at home without training wheels and he was NOT happy about it. We told him we were going to go down to school and ride bikes tonight and he was happy...until he found out it was without training wheels. We should have had the conversation on video in the car. He was NOT riding his bike, he was MAD at Daddy and the whole nine yards. So Chip took him and bike in the grass soccer field, they practiced for like two minutes- literally by the time I got the baby out of the car, they were back down in the parking lot. And then they were on their way. He did REALLY REALLY well. He knows how to stop it and steer it and would go the entire length of the parking lot and not fall down. I am so proud of him! But a little sad to see how big he is. :(
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Riding Bikes at the School
I really should have the whole thing on video. We tried a few times for Adam to ride his bike at home without training wheels and he was NOT happy about it. We told him we were going to go down to school and ride bikes tonight and he was happy...until he found out it was without training wheels. We should have had the conversation on video in the car. He was NOT riding his bike, he was MAD at Daddy and the whole nine yards. So Chip took him and bike in the grass soccer field, they practiced for like two minutes- literally by the time I got the baby out of the car, they were back down in the parking lot. And then they were on their way. He did REALLY REALLY well. He knows how to stop it and steer it and would go the entire length of the parking lot and not fall down. I am so proud of him! But a little sad to see how big he is. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am very impressed
maybe he can come give BP some encouragement? That is awesome!
So cute! I can't believe he is growing so fast. :(
I wish I could hear the conversation about how he was NOT going to ride his bike, and was MAD at Chip... ha ha. Gotta love little kids. :)
Post a Comment