

Every summer, Chip has a project (or two) that he plans on doing. Last summer was the pool. This summer he plans on making one of these stone gazebos.
For the past six (he tells me six because our first year we were at Catlin Creek getting married) years we have gone to Mohonk Mountain House for our anniversary. It's our little tradition and I love it. They have these stone gazebos. He got in his mind that he wanted to make one so we took a camera one year and he took a bunch of pictures. Here are two of them. Since we live on a mountain, we don't lack rock by any means. His plan is to get some cement and build one. I don't know if it will turn out as nice as these (not that I doubt my husband's skills but I have no idea how he would make the roof pointed like that). But I am anxious to see what it looks like. I will take pictures and post them as he does it. I plan on Anna getting married on our hill in this thing. :) We'll see.
Sorry for the lack of blogging. Chip dropped the camera at the Grahamsville Gallop last week and broke it so I am without a camera until I go and get one. We have pictures of Van's race but after that is when he dropped it so we are relying on my mom's disposable one for Adam's race. We have everything on video though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment