Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Van!










My sweet Van turns three this coming Saturday. I love all these pictures I posted of him. His sweet little innocent face the day he was born. And then all the other pictures of him being his crazy self. I believe he has had the 'terrible twos' for half of his little life. It started when he was about 18 months and still continues. He doesn't bang his head on things or people anymore thank God but he still will melt onto the floor. He is 110% boy as you can tell in the last picture. He likes trucks, tractors, four wheelers, snowplows and dirt. He's always fixing, digging or getting into something. He has a mind of his own and knows how to get his brother's goat.
I still think of him as a baby. I know I shouldn't but I do. And I call him baby too on occasion which sometimes he responds to and other times he'll say, "I'm not a baby!" I love his angelic little face and the way he marches to his own beat. Happy birthday to my sweet sweet boy. I love him to pieces.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Definitely a cutie. I love the sweet, sweet newborn picture, too! So precious. And that super blonde hair, where did that come from?

I think my favorite is the all-boy, dirty kiddo picture though. :)