Saturday, February 27, 2010

Three of my favorite things

Adam-

We have Adam reading now and Chip taught him about exclamation points and question marks. Whenever he comes to an exclamation point now he SCREAMS! It's pretty funny. All I can think of right now is there is this one sentence that is, "You can too!" And of course he says, "You can TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It's pretty deafening actually.


Van-

Something Van has started saying which I guess he has picked up from Adam who I think picked it up from me is, "Actually" As in, "Van, do you want a peanut butter sandwich or pizza." And he will say, "A peanut butter sandwich. Actually, pizza." It's cute. He says it several times a day.

Anna-

I totally get that my kids, (Anna included) are like in the 10th percentile for weight. Anna weighed in at 16.5 pounds at her 9 month appointment and she was like 9 and a half months. But anyway. I love her fat hands and feet. The little dimples in her knuckles and the way I have to dig in between each finger go get the grime out is just cute to me. And her toes are like CRAMMED on her feet. They look so fat like they can't even move. Very cute.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hilarious, with the exclamation points. I love it. And I love that he can read and he's not even in kindergarten yet. Smartypants. :)

Ben says "usually" a lot. Like when I'm reading him a book about how a zookeeper feeds the seals, he'll point to the alligator and say, "I usually feed the alligator."

And I was just thinking of you yesterday as I was noting Matt's delicious little hand dimples, and how you once said you've seen hand dimples on grown men and they are NOT cute, but for now they are just the bee's knees. :)