Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby clothes


Ok, this is sort of like a mom confession. I love baby clothes! I think probably every mom does. But for some reason, I always tend to gravitate to the infant section. Now mind you, infancy is not my favorite stage of baby-dome, I will be first to admit it. But there is something about those little bitty clothes that are just so darn cute! I have started some spring shopping for the boys. Well, for Adam really. I got out the bin of Adam's old clothes for Van and Van needs NOTHING. Maybe shoes or if I find something that I absolutely must have, but for the most part, he is set. I still have things with tags on them from Adam.
I remember feeling sad with Van though once he was out of the infant section. Like the Carters have the small, medium and large sleepers and pretty much the large is up to 9 months. Then you move on to the toddler section I guess. Like Adam is in the 3T section now. But a few of my friends who have larger children said they were sad when they had to leave that section and move on to the larger boys, like across the aisle to the big boy section. I am not there yet but I am sure I will be sad when I have to leave the toddler section. But this romper that I have up above runs up to 24 months. I just love those rompers. Van will live in them this summer, I have a ton of them. But there is just something about that itty bitty section that always grabs my eye...

1 comment:

Beth said...

OK, my mom confession would have to be that although I LOVE my son, and really do enjoy looking at all the tiny little boy outfits........

I always take a peek at the tiny little girly clothes.

:)