This is something I probably wouldn't scrapbook but it is something I surely want to remember because I almost have started to forget about it!
There are some things that Adam would repeatedly say at different points in his life. So much so that they would become annoying. And I am sure when he is older, I will look back and think, oh, I wish I could hear him say that now....!
When he was about 2 and 1/2 or maybe a little younger, the saying of the time was HOLD YOU. This meant that he wanted us to hold him. I look back on that now and I wish he would say that. He doesn't want us to hold him at all really. But I remember at the time, it was like a constant thing. In the car seat, hold you, hold you, hold you, etc... And when he would get scared, he would SCREAM IT! Poor little guy. But I almost forgot about that.
Then, not too long ago, and continuing to do so is WHATAYA DOIN'? This was also a constant thing. Whataya doin'? I'm driving in the car. Two seconds later, whataya doin'? Now we have gotten to the point where we say, Adam, what are we doing? And he says, driving in the car.
And now we are at the WHY? stage. I knew this would come at some point. It's time to eat dinner. WHY? So you can grow. WHY? etc, etc.
But these are things I am sure I will soon forget and I want to make sure I remember them. And with that said, I need to go and see what he is doing because he is supposed to be napping, but I know he isn't...
1 comment:
I just love the why? stage too. BP says is at least 100 times a day. It cracks me up!!!
Hold you is too cute. I cannot believe he doesn't want you to hold him. BP still says, 'hold me mamma" everyday. I will cry when that ends!
Post a Comment