Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Craft time



I found this new website:






while I was looking for crafts to do with Adam and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! Everything is so age appropriate, I love the songs and the books to go with it. I love the fact that she puts each step of the directions and the pictures and her kid doing the craft... he's only 15 months, I guess I better get going with Van. But here are some pictures of Adam making some of them. The first is a turtle and the second is a space ship. Adam LOVES the spaceship song. I had to print it out because I didn't know it. The woman even has a little video of her singing the song which is awesome. So many things you can do with paint, toilet paper tubes and paper plates. I even went out and bought some brown paper lunch bags, I thought, I know I will use these soon! It's great that I can have Adam using his scissors and other crafty things. (Oh, and my chairs are up in the background because I was mopping today if you were wondering). :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love Adam's face in the turtle shot! :)