We are putting in an inground pool. We are so excited and we are out there every day watching the progression. We are on about day three as I am writing this. The first day was the digging, the second day more digging. And today they laid the frames and poured the concrete. Adam didn't nap because he was watching the three cement trucks. He was soo excited. They made the frame today actually and tomorrow they come off and they do the floor. I will post more pics as we go.
3 comments:
It looks great! How exciting for Adam to watch the entire process!
WOW Jules! You guys must be excited! I love the progress pics. It's going to be a humongo pool!
That is so fun that you and your boys get to watch the whole thing! Adam must be in little boy-heaven. I cant wait for more pics!
Post a Comment