1. He has ALWAYS lied? I don't know, on the floor like this since he has played with trucks and tractors which has been like forever. I just think it is cute. He needs to be like eye level with the trucks or something to get the whole effect. A lot of people will think or tell me when they see him, oh, he's tired or he's sleeping. Nope, he's just really getting the whole picture of the truck I guess. Adam never did that.
2. Also, right now we are in the stripping/naked faze. I have heard about this, but never experienced it with Adam. Ever since we have come home from vacation, Van has been taking his clothes off. My mother in law told me that when he went to sleep, she had to put this sleeper on him that she cut the feet out of and put it on backwards so he couldn't get to the zipper because she would go in there at night and he would have no clothes on. If you think about it, the feet only face one way so if you are going to put it on backwards, the feet have to be cut or something. It took me a while to realize why she did that. We have not had that problem though, he stays clothed at night. But during the day, he will often be pantless and if he can get the shirt off, that will be off too and then the diaper as well. Here in this shot he is in his diaper but that is because I put it on him twice after he as taken it off. I know this is a sign of potty training readiness so we'll see. But it's just funny, he'll come out of the room and have no pants on. I wonder how long this will last. :)
1 comment:
That is funny! 4 of my nieces and nephews went threw this stage. One of them used to sing a song...She's say: "I'm naked, I'm naked, I'm naked all much!" The 5 year old will still drop his pants, not his underwear once and a while. Hopefully it doesn't last too long:)
Post a Comment