Yesterday was our big birthday bash that we did at McDonalds. We started out with about 22 kids that were coming. But then only ended up with nine. 'Tis the season for lots of colds and sickness so what can you do. But the kids really had a blast. Adam was soooo excited yesterday morning. It was cute, I explained to him that we had to go to the barn, have a little lunch, take a nap and THEN it was the party. So he pretty much wanted to take a nap at about 11:00 thinking then he could go to the party. When it was nap time, of course he didn't nap. But he was fine anyway. Some days he naps, others he doesn't. I stopped taking naps around his age as well.
This was our first McDonald's party that we have ever been to and personally, I highly recommend it. I thought it was great, they decorated, gave party favors, had the hats, roped off an area for us by the playland, did the food, cake and ice cream and I just showed up. I went home a clean house, or at least as clean as it was before we left! There was absolutely no stress involved for me, Chip loved it and the kids had a grand ol' time.
No comments:
Post a Comment