Thursday, April 16, 2009

12 days to go



I don't really like either one of these pictures, that is why I posted both I guess. The first one my shirt is all funny and the second one I didn't know Chip was taking it right then in there. Oh well. I realized that this is the last picture of my pregnancy... and more than likely my life. I really don't have too many complaints though. I am slowing down a bit and I can't believe she is going to be here so soon! I have a hunch this next week she will be here but what do I know. Everything is done, I just don't have the swing down from the attic yet but Chip is off the next three days, I am sure it will be done. The next pics I post will probably be of the new baby! :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Ooh, I like your hair! You are still looking great. :) I can't believe you are down to 12 days... so exciting. I am so excited to hear about this precious little girl!! And about how it's different or the same or whatever to have a girl, from having a boy.

Come out, Anna, come out! :)

Sarah said...

I like your hair too! Even though you don't like the pics you look like you're physically doing well! I was thinking about you today and how it's great you are getting pampered before Anna comes:) I can't wait to see pics of her. I'm so happy you are having a girl!

Benjamin Harding said...

Co much for that "you get bigger with a girl" thing - you're still so tiny for being full term with a girl! Ha!
I love the hair too, you hip little prego woman.

Can't wait!! :-)
-Marji