I feel like I haven't done many posts lately about the kids, mostly it's been pregnancy. Yesterday I went out and took some pictures of them, just playing. This year for the boys' birthday I wanted to get them something they both could use for a long time. I decided to get the 'steel play dome'. Yup, that's what it's called. Chip and his dad set it up yesterday during the boys' nap time. I figured they could play on this for a long time, it supposedly will hold a lot of kids, you can see it's holding Chip up! I suggested we have a picnic under there and Adam is all for it. This morning when they woke up they wanted to go right out and get on it. We are building ourselves a little play land!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
The boys' birthday present
I feel like I haven't done many posts lately about the kids, mostly it's been pregnancy. Yesterday I went out and took some pictures of them, just playing. This year for the boys' birthday I wanted to get them something they both could use for a long time. I decided to get the 'steel play dome'. Yup, that's what it's called. Chip and his dad set it up yesterday during the boys' nap time. I figured they could play on this for a long time, it supposedly will hold a lot of kids, you can see it's holding Chip up! I suggested we have a picnic under there and Adam is all for it. This morning when they woke up they wanted to go right out and get on it. We are building ourselves a little play land!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great present! You find the best toys.
Post a Comment