Van really loves his baby sister. Adam does too but I was really surprised about Van. I thought he would have a lot of trouble but he is doing just fine. He likes to go over and talk to her. And I posted the first pic because he likes to give her trucks. Poor baby, she doesn't know what she is in for!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Big Brother Van
Van really loves his baby sister. Adam does too but I was really surprised about Van. I thought he would have a lot of trouble but he is doing just fine. He likes to go over and talk to her. And I posted the first pic because he likes to give her trucks. Poor baby, she doesn't know what she is in for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Cute Jules! We got the birth announcement today as well! She is beautiful :) I love it that Van gives her trucks! What a generous big brother. Glad you are doing well.
I know it, what could be cuter than a little baby girl sandwiched in with big brother's trucks? I am glad that Van likes her, it gives me hope that Ben won't throw golf balls at OUR new baby. :)
Post a Comment