Chip should strap a yoke of some sort on those cows, and make them haul the stones for him. :)
And what was Anna doing in there? Supervising? Ha!
I love how Chip gets an idea in his head and just goes at it. And how it it comes out AWESOME when he's done, even if he's never done it before! I am looking forward to seeing it in real life soon! :)
1 comment:
Chip should strap a yoke of some sort on those cows, and make them haul the stones for him. :)
And what was Anna doing in there? Supervising? Ha!
I love how Chip gets an idea in his head and just goes at it. And how it it comes out AWESOME when he's done, even if he's never done it before! I am looking forward to seeing it in real life soon! :)
Post a Comment