Today Adam and I went to the grocery store or the 'food store' as he calls it. He loves to grocery shop. For his birthday Chip's sister and family gave him this grocery cart and some food to go along with it. Well today I brought the cart to the store with us and he had a blast!! It is kinda small and as you can see, it is pretty much full by the end of the first aisle. We did throw some crackers and cereal underneath though later on. Everyone thought he was a hit in the store. And he needed to explain to everyone what was in his cart as well. If we saw someone more than once he would say, 'Look, I have batteries now!' or whatever else was small we could cram in there. I am sure we will be bringing it back to the store again. A man said to me, oh, don't you wish you had a camera? And I said, oh, I do, I took his picture. :)
The other thing that sort of sounds mean and you probably think I am a terrible mom for saying this but... it seems like Adam is going through this yucky smiley face faze. Well, I hope it is a faze. We tried to take a picture of the boys and I a few days ago and we can't get a good smile out of him to save ourselves. He doesn't get the concept of a 'nice smile.' Hopefully he will again soon.
4 comments:
OK, so you are going to think that my mom is really mean, but I remember BEGGING her to let me bring a mini shopping cart to the grocery store with us and she always said no! I can't remember if she ever gave a reason, hmm....
ANYway, once again, you are such a good mom. Adam is so cute!
Ha, that was supposed to be me. Now everyone will think that Ben has a mean mom! Wait, I'M Ben's mom....
You will LOVE Wegmans even more! They have little carts for kids to use:)
I have brought Dylan's little shopping cart shopping with us too!!! Isn't it a riot to see them push the cart around? I think I put a smile on almost everyone's face that saw him push the cart around. It's very cute!
Post a Comment