Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Crafts

don't worry, Adam does have 5 fingers on each hand, he just got a little carried away with the scissors








Just a fun photo of Van being crazy with my strainer on his head



I know I have mentioned the above website before but I just want to mention it again. I try to check this blog out everyday, she always has a craft and a book to go with it and sometime a song. I don't do the crafts everyday but I have been doing a few lately. We did one a few weeks ago that was a turkey and it was made of a paper plate cut in half. Last week the boys made these reindeer hand prints. If you scroll to the bottom of the site, you will find them. She has a cute snowman on there too, I just don't have any glitter. And today we are making the bow Christmas tree. Van loves to paint and apparently, this woman does as well because it seems like almost every craft involves painting. I guess you don't have to do the paint but I know the boys enjoy it. It's just quite a clean up process for me. And my paint is gummy, I need to get some more. I realized that we don't have any green because we made a frog puppet this summer and used it up, so I mixed blue and yellow. Our painting projects are drying right now because it is nap time, but when the boys wake up, we'll start with the bows.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love that website. Now that you've done the crafts, aren't you even more in awe of her that she does all that with her son, PLUS takes pictures of all the supplies and before and after and during and has the books and the video clips of the songs... and on and on? What a job that must be to document it all!