Saturday, February 14, 2009

Comparing pregnancies



Not the best shots of me but that's OK. In the first picture, I am pregnant with Van, with one month to go. Actually, he was born 20 days later. In the last picture I am pregnant this time, I have a little over 10 weeks to go so that is 70 days... look at the difference in my belly size. I honestly don't think I have really become round in the sense that I have just packed on a bunch of pounds, actually at the last appointment I still gained less weight than I had with Van. We'll see what happens this time around. So I wonder if I am going to have this huge baby girl or something? I doubt it. But I still will be anxious to see on Wednesday if I am measuring large, or packed on a bunch of pounds. I think it is just interesting to compare the pictures. I am still feeling great though, no complaints. That picture above was the last pregnant picture I took of myself with Van. I will have to snag at least a couple more this time around.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, Jules, you are so cute. I love both pics! It is so funny that you don't "feel" like you are carrying any different, and in fact, you've even gained less - but your belly IS different. Still crazy cute though! You are an adorable pregnant woman! :)

Alana Goldstein said...

you look great in both pictures!! Pregnancy fits you well. Are you sure you only want three?? ha ha..