Friday, February 27, 2009

Food store




Van got a cash register from his little friend Connor for his birthday. I thought it would be cute if I got the play food out (even though you could use real food I guess) and play grocery store with the kids. I set it all out on the table and I ran the cash register while they 'shopped' When I put all the food in the food bags for them and told them to have a good day, they went right over to the fridge and put everything away. I thought it was pretty funny. I few hours later, I found the banana in the fruit basket too. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ahhhhhh, ha ha ha! That is awesome! I LOVE IT. The picture of the food in the fridge just touches my heart. Such good boys, too, that they get home from the 'grocery store' and immediately put all the food away... ha!

Sarah said...

I love this! Very Cute:)