Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter












Here are some Easter shots, a little out of order. We went to an Easter egg hunt at the Grahamsville Fairgrounds. It started at 11:00, we got there a little early so we saw the Easter bunny, Van wouldn't go near it. When I got in my car, it said 11:12. Easter egg hunts are fast! The boys liked it though.
I don't think I really have had any cases of the 'pregnancy brain' but Saturday night I realized, I never hard boiled the eggs! Great. So the boys did no Easter egg dying this year. I felt REALLY REALLY bad. I hard boiled them Saturday night and Chip dyed them at like 9:00. It was cute, he got up at 6:00 the next morning and I asked what he was doing and he said, hiding the eggs. He always searched for real eggs. So the boys did that Easter morning and then we went to church, you can see them in their ties. I usually do the Easter meal, I think ever since I have been married but as soon as I found out I was pregnant I told my family I wasn't going to do it this year. My parents and Chip and the boys and I went to my inlaws and Chip's sister's family was down too. We had a very nice day.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Just wanted to say, I LOVE the boys with the slicked-down hair. Too cute!

Julie said...

That would be all Chip. I have tried to do their hair and I just can't make it look like that. Either I get better with a girl, or he is going to have to do hers too!