Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Bedding

I said I would post the baby bedding when I ordered it and I just finished ordering it today! I really like this set. I think it is feminine without overdoing the pink. I am anxious to see it when it comes. I ordered the curtain to go with it, it is a 'drape', and when I get a good look at the bedding, I will determine which colors to paint the walls as well. Our crib set isn't white though, but I am sure it will look fine anyway. I will post pics when the room is in order, but that may be a while.

3 comments:

The Carlson Chronicles said...

I came to your post through Beth's (I remember you from Roberts) and I just wanted to let you know that I ordered this bedding for our little girl and I absolutely LOVE IT! The color is actually a little bit brighter than it appears online, but it is SO pretty (without overdoing it!!). We don't have white baby furniture either, but I think I actually prefer it with the darker crib. Best wishes to you as you bring a little girl into your house of boys!

Alana Goldstein said...

It is called Tiddliwink or something right? I almost ordered it for BB. I love this pattern and the soft blue. Gret minds think a like. I should post BP's set on my blog also from Target.

Beth said...

Oh, so pretty, Jules! I love it. Very feminine without being bright pink and all lace. Great choice!