Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A fun day



Today Adam and I made some cookies. Actually, we made them last night, he loves using the cookie cutter. And then I realized last night, I didn't have a jar of icing and didn't feel like making it. So today I made some. I iced and he decorated. We had three different jars of colored sugar but he liked the pink the best. I told him what a good decorater he was and he told me what a good cookie maker I was. He then also told me that he makes pies. When I asked him what kind he said ABC pies, and G pies, and S pies. I have no idea where that came from. But we have been having a fun day today. Before we went to the barn we made a snowman (in the rain) and then we decorated cookies and after lunch we played with playdough. And now everyone is asleep. :) Another mom confession I have is that I love brand new soft playdough, and I love the way it smells!

No comments: